Friday, April 29, 2005

Mom jeans

Good news: a personal TV hero of mine, Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live, is pregnant for the first time. This reduces the odds that she'd ever end up with me, but at least now she gets to wear Mom Jeans.



Once again it's 55 Fiction Friday. Here's this week's story:

She let her guard down, and in he swooped. In no time at all, he had stolen her identity. Her credit cards, her bank accounts, and her name and reputation were at the mercy of his actions. Indeed, she no longer knew who she was.

Her mother had always warned her not to get married.

9 comments:

The Attractive Nuisance said...

I am so excited about Tina Fey being pregnant. I didn't even know she was married. She gives hope to bookish smart chicks like myself.

Neel Mehta said...

Not to mention chicks with glasses and scars. Love me some Tina Fey. I hope she sticks around next season.

The Attractive Nuisance said...

Scars?

Neel Mehta said...

Tina Fey has a scar extending from her left side of her lip. It's a couple of inches long, healed but noticeable. And frankly, kind of hot.

The Attractive Nuisance said...

I think Tina Fey may have married the one man in the world who digs smart, witty chicks with glasses. That's okay. I'll wait for them to divorce.

Neel Mehta said...

We can combine forces and split them up if you like. (Of course, this plan assumes that you'd be going for him.) We'd have to do it before the kid is old enough to resent us.

The Attractive Nuisance said...

Let's do it. Get some chalk, and we'll plan this shit like D-Day. But we have to do it in such a way that Tina Fey will still want to be my best friend. (But hey, if she doesn't want to be my BFF because I stole her husband, I'll turn to my other BFF, Sandra Oh, for comfort.)

Neel Mehta said...

This would be a lot easier if you just went after Alexander Payne, seeing as how Sandra Oh recently split with him.

Chalk?

The Attractive Nuisance said...

So we can write our plan of attack on the chalkboard. Maybe I'll just go for Sandra Oh since she's weak and vulnerable. You're on your own with Tina then.