It's time to start seeding the top 16 men's teams. If I were ranking teams in a poll, Clemson would be at the top, by virtue of being the only remaining undefeated team. (Ranking anyone else #1 would be stupid.) To seed teams, however, you should also consider strength of schedule. Here's my first attempt:
San Jose Regional
1. UCLA: Understandable loss at Oregon doesn't change seed.
2. Kansas: Face tough home test Wednesday against OK State.
3. Nevada: Wolf Pack as a 3 seed? That is WAC.
4. Air Force: Careful; the Mountain West looks really good this year.
St. Louis Regional
1. Wisconsin: First of two matchups against Ohio State on Tuesday.
2. Butler: This year's GW? Nope. Better.
3. Arizona: Well, they haven't imploded yet.
4. Notre Dame: Best Big East team prior to conference play.
East Rutherford Regional
1. North Carolina: Does this team belong to Big Eyes or Big Ears?
2. Ohio State: Should we expect great things up at Kohl's?
3. LSU: Will they pay the price when Bama gets home?
4. Oregon: Can their talent finally produce in the Pac-10?
San Antonio Regional
1. Florida: Look really good. Mostly at home, but still.
2. Clemson: Not just winning, but winning the close ones.
3. Texas A&M: Get warmup road tests at Baylor and Colorado.
4. Pittsburgh: Lots of teams I could put here instead.