Friday, January 05, 2007

Sometimes she flies down

It's really surprising that more bloggers don't visit me in Las Vegas. One brave soul made the trek over New Year's weekend: Mariam from Accident Prone. (Subtitle: "Sometimes I Fall Down.")

She called me Monday evening. after the festivities had died down, and suggested a rendezvous. I said "neato," checked my libido, and arrived on the Strip in a new tuxedo.

I won't attempt another He blogged/She blogged entry because she recounts the experience much better than I could. Go here. I figure into the last quarter of her story.

9 comments:

K-Lyn said...

Hey, I want credit. I visited! Ok, it was on the company's dime, but still!!!

pilgrimchick said...

Oh, wow--I had no idea you were in Las Vegas. I was just out there this New Years weekend--did you visit the Strip for that (it was insane to say the least)? I was disappointed at the lack of boas in that large assembly.

Neel Mehta said...

k-lyn: You deserve credit. I want to say that your visit predated Brevity, or at least your blog.

slskenyon: Partial credit for being here. You saw more of the Strip madness than I did (safe at home, on TV). Too bad we couldn't meet, though. Weren't you overseas?

K-Lyn said...

Ah, my blog possibly... but I got back in touch with you via Brevity, so (in best Eddie Izzard voice) "well done there".

Unknown said...

Alas, my last trip to Vegas predated my entrance into the blogosphere. I will be flying through Vegas airport from San Diego in a few weeks, but alas, no time to meet up. Maybe someday.

Mike said...

Terse? You were terse?

Neel Mehta said...

I prefer brief, but I suppose I can be terse.

Unknown said...

His laurels to Eternity,arise, roar wxinzd81 out in stormy warning,
He was your own true bard, oh Sea!
Wholesale Cheap Hats
Wholesale New Era Hats
Cheap New Era Hats
YMCMB Snapback Hats
Cheap DC Fitted Hats

site said...

I fully match with whatever thing you have presented us.