Monday, January 26, 2009

Failed pickup lines in Hogwarts

Seven seems to be the magic number:

"I could introduce you to Dobby, if you're interested."
"Expelliarmus, baby. You can't resist Severus Snape."
"On the Marauder's Map, I have a really big... icon."
"Here, sample my stash of -- oh wait, that's
gillyweed."
"Accio seduction music!"
"Ooh, the Head Girl of Hufflepuff. You must be good at [censored]."
"So tell me... is there a Mr. McGonagall?"


Variations and contributions are welcome. Try not to get too dirty.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

These made my day. I'll be pondering this for a while, I'm sure. First thing that came to mind:

There's a reason Slytherin's symbol is a snake.

Anonymous said...

It is interesting to see how popular zebras are today with them being popular in clothing lines, as well as popular in children's cartoons and toys. One of the very popular toys has always been stuffed animals, with zebras being a very popular part of that group. That is why pillow pets zippity zebra has become a very popular option for parents looking to find a perfect gift for young children. The unique look and fun elements of this item make it the perfect gift for kids, and makes Pillow Pets Zebra something that kids really want.