Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lucky day

LUCKY DAY: In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be THE ACTUAL El Guapo!

Actually, I was not referring to ¡Three Amigos! (but can't resist using that upside-down exclamation point). Today is 07/07/07, and that means a lot here in Las Vegas. The World Series of Poker is underway at the Rio. Many couples are getting hitched. Many more singletons are trying to get lucky. And something tells me that slot machine use will be at full capacity.

I think procrastination is my personal El Guapo.

No comments: