Friday, April 20, 2007

Brevity goes bilingual?

Recently I learned that Google can help me inch ever closer to the Motherland, thanks to Blogger's new transliteration feature. (The Google Blog announces it here.) It automatically translates phonetically spelled Hindi phrases into Devanāgarī script. This way, I can properly convey my feelings when English just won't do.

Excellent! Now I just have to learn Hindi.


55 Fiction Friday speaks the international language... of math.

"Don't commit these acts without the courage to face the consequences. If you must turn the gun on yourself, why not do that first, limiting the body count to one? Knowing what you know now, who doesn't agree?"

The penitent speaker had their belated attention. It was a particularly well-attended lecture, especially for Hell.

No comments: