Saturday, February 03, 2007

Already the Internet's best

After just two weeks, Brevity can already claim to have the best Advanced Screening Guide on the web. Believe me, I've looked at other sites run with far more resources, and they don't compare.

I'll continue to update the General Tips and Specific Links pages as I collect more information. Right now I've found offers in various cities to these films: Amazing Grace, The Astronaut Farmer, Black Snake Moan, Breach, Bridge to Terabithia, Daddy's Little Girls, Full of It, Ghost Rider, The Lives of Others, Music and Lyrics, Norbit, The Number 23, Reno 911!: Miami, Starter for 10, Wild Hogs, and Zodiac.

Scroll through these pages to find sneak previews in your city. Suggestions are always welcome.

1 comment:

mainlymilitary said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.