Friday, August 26, 2005

Reverse beard alert!

Because I was tending to certain duties outside my job description last weekend, namely the deep tissue scalp massaging of Eva Longoria after a pole on the Desperate Housewives set fell on her head, the following news tidbit escaped my attention: her TV costar, Marcia Cross, is engaged to be married.

This puts a small damper on the prevailing theory here at Brevity (mentioned in the comments of this post) that the actress is happily coupled with Lauren Graham. But notice that Marcia's dated her fiance for only 6 months, and neither has ever been married before. I could be wrong, but that sounds like a reverse beard situation to me.

Rock out to 55 Fiction Friday:

Upon reuniting, they decided to call themselves Phoenix. Not for geography -- most of them were from Omaha. No, they intended to rise from the ashes, like the mythical bird.

Three practice sessions later, as the drummer and bassist fell into familiar sparring patterns, it became apparent that Phoenix would again go down in flames.

1 comment:

maisnon said...

Regarding your 55 FF: I love you. Just letting you know.