Friday, June 24, 2005

Remember the Alamodome

Congratulations to the San Antonio Spurs for winning the NBA championship. Another inexplicably long season. Can we please start focusing on college basketball again?

Now with new ringtones, it's 55 Fiction Friday.

He tried out for every reality show. He learned how to redesign kitchens on a tight budget. He played poker. He wrote a repertoire of quips about the fads of past decades. He even tried makeovers.

It had been seven years, and the withdrawal was painful. Jaleel would do anything to get back on television.

4 comments:

Neel Mehta said...

I assure you that had the game been the University of Detroit versus UT-San Antonio, you would have kept watching.

The Attractive Nuisance said...

Don't play Urkel like that. He's still the shizznit.

Neel Mehta said...

That story is pro-Urkel! I swear! Look at all those skills I gave him!

The Attractive Nuisance said...

True. And I guess I can't deny that I haven't seen much of old Jaleel on the telly lately.