Selection Sunday is two weeks away, and while the bubble has become more defined, the picture at the top looks no clearer.
East Regional (Boston)
01. Connecticut: Pitt goes for the sweep March 7.
08. Kansas: On a hot streak, and I can't ignore them anymore.
09. Washington: One win away from outright Pac-10 title.
16. Brigham Young: Don't count out the Mountain West.
Midwest Regional (Indianapolis)
02. Pittsburgh: They look uncomfortable with a #1 ranking.
07. Michigan State: Big Ten title all but locked up.
10. Duke: Saved face with that 4-game winning streak.
15. LSU: I guess an SEC team might break through after all.
South Regional (Memphis)
03. Oklahoma: A win at Missouri should cement top seed.
06. Louisville: Might tie UConn for regular season title.
11. Gonzaga: Remember them? They're winning again.
14. Marquette: Loss of Dominic James could cost them 4 seed.
West Regional (Glendale, AZ)
04. North Carolina: Go west, and avoid the Big East's best.
05. Memphis: Like last year, a freshman stud at the point.
12. Villanova: Clear separation behind Big East's top three.
13. Missouri: In the mix, despite that 25-point loss to Kansas.
Also considered: Wake Forest, Utah, Butler, UCLA.